2.Intellectual Property Rights
The Site provides information, services and software related to graphics, web design and social media. Site contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to logos, information, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are protected by international copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Our graphics, text, logos, scripts, images, videos and page headers may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole, partial or modified form, without our prior written permission.
4. Accessing the Site and Account Security
1. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
3. If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
4. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time for any reason or no reason without notice or explanation.
5. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion, without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
5. Your Use of the Site
2. You agree not to use the Site for any illegal purpose. You must not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our site, except to: a. Print a reasonable number of pages of the Site for a permitted use. b. Store copies of such materials temporarily in RAM. c. Store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes. You must not: d. Impersonate any other person or entity, or use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use. e. Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site. f. Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, unsolicited mass communication without our prior written consent. g. Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site. h. Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site. i. Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site. j. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent. k. Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. l. Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site. m. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. n. Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. o. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
6. Site Content
1. Content is provided through the Site “AS IS,” and you agree that the use of and reliance on any content is at your own risk, and that under no circumstances shall the Site be liable for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any content made available.
2. You acknowledge that the Site shall have the right (but no obligation), at its sole discretion, to refuse, modify, delete or move any content, for any reason.
7. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
2. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site.
8. Linking to the Site
1. You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
2. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
3. You cannot frame our Site on any other site.
4. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
9. Limitation of Liability
1. YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR ITS AFFILIATES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
2. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
3. We do not guarantee that the information provided on the Site is complete, accurate or up-to-date. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or any services or items obtained through the site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any site linked to it.
10. Refund Policy
1. You acknowledge and agree that you will receive no refunds if you breach our terms and conditions, or our refund policy.
2. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we may, but are under no obligation to, honor requests for refunds in limited cases for the reasons related to non-delivery of the product, download issues, irreparable defects with the software or other products. All requests for refunds are resolved on a case-by-case basis at our sole discretion.
3. To prevent misunderstandings, every customer is encouraged to carefully check free samples (in the form of video overviews, demo links, product samples, screen shots, etc.) of each type of the product offered before making a purchase.
4. If you wish to avail of a refund, under no circumstances can you do so via a paypal dispute. FIling a paypal dispute before we process a refund we agree to, or offer via a refund period, will render that guarantee null and void. Paypal disputes are for, as the name states, disputes, not refund requests. No refund will be issued via a paypal dispute and it will be left to paypal to decide.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction The Site and the Terms will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ireland, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. Any litigation, dispute or claim arising from or related to the use of the Website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Dublin, Ireland and you hereby accept to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dublin, Ireland in this respect.
15. Your Comments and Concerns All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: http://support.youzign.com